Theodor came to visit, at the sound of
the double edged revolver. Footsteps a frenzy;
he began to run towards the mixture of hands and smoke.
Think about freedom from crusted cakes of rust.
Think about me. She thought he lost his trump card.
--
HappySuperBelatedBirthdaytoJenna! Trip to -whatever went on in Maj&hY^, stays in Maj&hY^- was fun. Jenna is a hopping thing. I boogie hand thing. Eugene the milkshakething. Nicole stones.
Anyways, this week was friend week. friend had much spare time and we had jolly fun; its been sometime we hung out. This week i spent like -whew!- much. I caught 'War Of The Worlds' yesterday. Really intense, good show. Totally digged it. I say it again boo to HTTG and IND!! Go figure la. Sekret. At least I didn't elaborate, sorry if i hurt your feelings. Aww. I was thinking subjectA and B. friend said B better buy than A. but actually friend, it never did occur to me A or B would be good! it just caught my eye. Figures. Two time three is twenty nine. I will miss friend, st, jenna, 5ki, gladys and certian cliche people like blah. Goodness, delta goodrem advertisement is not doing meany good.
Btw, screw the ipod. i want my pencilbox. don't say buy a new one.
anyone find it lying around in singapura call me.
its irritating. i'm losing stuff again. today's item is my earring.
It would be a weird week. or maybe not.
actually, i dont know.
If you read this post and went 'WhatTheFuck?'
Don't worry. I am like WTF? too. Sorry fans.
the double edged revolver. Footsteps a frenzy;
he began to run towards the mixture of hands and smoke.
Think about freedom from crusted cakes of rust.
Think about me. She thought he lost his trump card.
--
HappySuperBelatedBirthdaytoJenna! Trip to -whatever went on in Maj&hY^, stays in Maj&hY^- was fun. Jenna is a hopping thing. I boogie hand thing. Eugene the milkshakething. Nicole stones.
Anyways, this week was friend week. friend had much spare time and we had jolly fun; its been sometime we hung out. This week i spent like -whew!- much. I caught 'War Of The Worlds' yesterday. Really intense, good show. Totally digged it. I say it again boo to HTTG and IND!! Go figure la. Sekret. At least I didn't elaborate, sorry if i hurt your feelings. Aww. I was thinking subjectA and B. friend said B better buy than A. but actually friend, it never did occur to me A or B would be good! it just caught my eye. Figures. Two time three is twenty nine. I will miss friend, st, jenna, 5ki, gladys and certian cliche people like blah. Goodness, delta goodrem advertisement is not doing meany good.
Btw, screw the ipod. i want my pencilbox. don't say buy a new one.
anyone find it lying around in singapura call me.
its irritating. i'm losing stuff again. today's item is my earring.
It would be a weird week. or maybe not.
actually, i dont know.
If you read this post and went 'WhatTheFuck?'
Don't worry. I am like WTF? too. Sorry fans.

<< Home